I just listed the pattern for the little basket pictured HERE
I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday! I have so many WIPs going right now. I am one of those crazy people who starts multiple projects at once. Meanwhile ignoring the things that need to get done and are a higher priority. I’m not ashamed to admit that. 🙂
So here is what I have on my needles and hooks right now…
- A new scarf design (pictured). I love the charcoal grey color!
- A different scarf design I did and plan on making more. I love it! Think big, cozy, and warm
- Baby hats (6 to be exact). These are for a friend and they are one of those WIPs I have been slacking on
- Coasters- I wrote up a quick pattern for some simple coasters. I can’t wait to list them in the shop! I first need to make a bunch of colors
- Hats- So many! I have a couple on needles and many more I want to start.
- I’m brainstorming a blanket/throw design to make to have for a craft fair. I can’t decide on the pattern yet but I at least have the yarn ready!
So as you can tell, I like to keep busy with multiple projects going at once. My motivation right now is a big arts and crafts fair I entered in November AND fall! Just building tons of inventory.
I’m off to sip my coffee and work on those baby hats… While I dream of doing the more fun projects waiting for me. 🙂